[Magdalen] Fourth of July?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 17:07:34 UTC 2018

Though most of NE Pennsylvania was blanketed with about 6" snow
from dribbling over the past three or so days, a small area at the western
edge of the Poconos received 12"+.  That included us.  Finally the
driveway is passable.  This is too much like the days before the legendary
global warming.  Since I have lived in NE PA, the region has experienced
the greatest snowfall (38" in 24 hours) and the coldest ever recorded
temperature (-24 F), but those extremes were reached 30+ years
ago, and we have gotten used to milder winters since.  There has been no
below zero F here in 20 years, for example.

David S.