[Magdalen] Split California?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 7 22:12:20 UTC 2018

>>>I don't see that happening to California in the near future.<<<

It's not gonna happen at all, at least not in our lifetimes.

Think about the venomous bickering about WHERE TO DRAW THE LINES.  (Ring any bells?)  Southern California (as it would no doubt be called) has its warring factions:  Orange County (what a friend of mine who's a news reporter down thataway calls "like living in a real live country song"), the desert innards, etc.  Central California would certainly have to be two states what with the liberal Left Coast and the (shudder) Central Valley (San Joachin, anybody?; I honestly don't know where Sacramento would fit in; Mr Crawford, any ideas?).  And then there's the Northerners.  A general blend of blue and red, leaning red, but please, dear people, don't forget the State of Jefferson ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state) ).

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.