[Magdalen] Speech?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 00:12:43 UTC 2018

Roger,
I'm  actually confused as to why he's going to England at all--I thought
they had made it clear that they didn't want him to visit, and I thought
the Queen was not going to meet with him.  Who initiated this visit? And
what "substantive" topics are they going to discuss?

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*