[Magdalen] Speech?

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sun Jul 8 08:31:00 UTC 2018

It is worth pointing out that originally the DJT's visit to UK was to
have been a state visit - which would have included a visit to and stay
at Buckingham Palace. Instead it has been downgraded and will only
include a visit with most of the activity outside London. He is making
up for it by going off afterwards on his own initiative for a stay at
his golf resort in Scotland (giving unpopular extra security expenses in
Scotland)

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name