[Magdalen] The latest of Prayer Book Revision

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue Jul 10 23:37:14 UTC 2018

My reading is, maybe yes, maybe no. So - they may be part of a new Prayer
Book, or they may continue to live in alternative services. Remember that
another piece of legislation passed which says that same-sex marriage rites
had to be available in all dioceses.

The only really substantive I see in this legislation is that the 1979 BCP
will remain in effect after a new Prayer Book comes out. That is, both may
be used, much as is currently the case in Canada and in the C of E. At
least, that's the way I read it.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com