[Magdalen] Noah's Ark?

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Tue Jul 24 19:33:10 UTC 2018

So that's where the rain has gone. Here in the midlands of England we
have seen virtually no rain for about two months - and temperatures of
up to the high 80s F. It is the been hottest and driest  June and July
for many years. Even the start of the school holidays has not brought
the rain!

I hope that your weather imptoves and the water goes down very soon.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name