[Magdalen] East coast storms

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:56:52 UTC 2018

The gf flew back on Tuesday and is safe at home.
She says it’s windy but no snow.
She’s high&dry and safe.

Friends in Marshfield & Duxbury are holed up. No power, but safe.
Friend in Chatham, Ma. has some roof damage.
Friend in Herndon, Va. lost a big tree. Fell against the house, but only
cosmetic damage.

Watch here: high tide 11:55 a.m.
http://www.whisc.com/webcam/

We have storms like this a few times a year, actually, so the natives know
the drill.
This is the weather when Grammie would remind us to pray for fishermen and
sailors.
-M