[Magdalen] Solemn Palm Sunday?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:57:47 UTC 2018

We had parts at both 8 & 10, and lots of volunteers. Kids read several of
the parts, including the narrator at 10. I love this parish, especially the
willingness of the kids to participate. Every 3rd Sunday is family Sunday,
and the kids are eager to read and acolyte and usher. We’ll be nurturing
and growing this, for sure! Kids' voices in these roles were very moving to
me.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle