[Magdalen] Prayer list saga continues

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:30:08 UTC 2018

I had a phone call regarding a person on our prayer list from an
attorney...another one.
He stated he was calling for his priest who saw another priest’s name on
our list, thought he was in legal trouble, and asked the lawyer to
inquire/help if possible.

I explained that we do not give out or usually even have information on
people on prayer list
and would be unable to give out information if we had any. Strange times
with the internet access and google. You may remember we were contacted
rather formally by a lawyer who erroneously thought his name had been
placed on our prayer list. He was getting calls inquiring as to his health
and if he was still able to work. The name was that of a small boy who had
the same name.

We will be meeting shortly to discuss privacy issues and the prayer list
but now have a notice in the church information requesting people secure
permission before adding someone’s name to the list.

I would welcome any further thoughts on this subject.....

Marilyn
--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda