[Magdalen] Coon/Cooning.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:36:15 UTC 2018

Just because there were no African Americans around
doesn’t make it not racist.
Like gyp.
Or faggot.
Just don’t.

I was in a meeting long ago when one of the attendees complained that the
owners of a house she wanted wouldn’t lower their asking price. Someone at
the table asked, in all innocence, “Can’t you just jew them down?” I had
never heard that verb, yet I was horrified!

Just don’t say stuff like this. Just don’t.

There’s loads of info on the use of the word coon available via Google, BTW.
-M