[Magdalen] Aretha Franklin funeral...

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 1 16:45:53 UTC 2018

I watched most of Mc Canin's funeral  I started late so I missed Eternal Father Strong to Save.

I would liturgical high marks to the celebration. It helped they did the Vierne Finale to the First Symphony as the postlude.  Everything was good!

I watched most of Aretha's funeral until after 7PM  The parts were greater than the sum !

Joe