[Magdalen] To Lay and To Lie.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 20 22:11:14 UTC 2019

>>>The one thing that still drives me absolutely nuts, though, and I freely
admit it, is "between you and I". Fingernails on a chalkboard!!<<<

I brought up the very same thing in this very place years ago, and was politely, and categorically, made to know I was wrong.  I knew then, and know now, me wasn't.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".