[Magdalen] To Lay and To Lie.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 02:47:26 UTC 2019

I’m sorry, but I refuse to give up on the distinction between who and whom.
I also bemoan the other justified complaints in this thread. One of my pet
peeves lately is people who don’t know that discreet and discrete are two
entirely different words that merely sound alike. This, of course, is
mainly a problem in written English.

--

Christopher Hart