[Magdalen] Once again we begin again......

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 20:05:09 UTC 2019

The parish profiling is the most exhausting, in my opinion.
I am familiar with clergy placement in two other denominations.  In both theMethodist Church and the RC Church, the bishop decides.  There is noparish soul-searching, and there is no break filled with substitute clergy.The old clergyperson has a farewell one Sunday, and the new clergypersonhas a welcome the next Sunday.  I think the number of successful clergyassignments are just as high with those systems as via TEC way.

David Strang.