[Magdalen] Salve Regina.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:55:55 UTC 2019

The Orthodox bible includes what y'all call the Apocrypha. So does the
Roman Catholic one. Maybe it's the Protestants who are heretics for
chopping out some of the books '->

I'm currently working my way through "A New New Testament" by Hal Taussig,
which is a compilation of canonical/traditional and newly discovered books
with commentary. Very good, if sometimes difficult, reading. I recommend
it.