[Magdalen] Fwd: South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:14:52 UTC 2019

Anyone interested in reading the DoSC's announcement of Judge Gergel's
ruling may read that here:
https://www.episcopalnewsservice.org/2019/12/19/federal-judge-grants-majority-of-diocese-of-south-carolinas-motion-to-enforce-injunction/

I find this to be the clearest statement of what is returned by Judge
Gergel's ruling.  Slowly, surely the federal court is making it nearly
impossible for the Lawrence church to continue its claim to 'Episcopal
stuff'.  I pray Lawrence's leaders will cease and desist and stop the
unnecessary expenditure of large amounts of $$$.

Ginga Wilder