[Magdalen] ATTN The Scotts !!!

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:35:26 UTC 2019

Interesting to see the German news!

It was nowhere near as cold here (only went down to 8ºF), but our hot water
line froze!  Jim thawed it out with a hair dryer, so we're fine now.  It's
supposed to warm up above freezing by Saturday and into the 50s and 60s
next week.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8