[Magdalen] Car quirks / was Re: Is the Pub closed?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:03:51 UTC 2019

I have a 2006 Honda C-RV that doesn't yet have !00K miles on it...bought it
when I was contemplating being a travel nurse for far longer than I was.
Now I find myself needing less car and have been discussing getting my
son-in-law to look for a slightly smaller car for me. He wants to make a
trade; he will  purchase the smaller car and then trade it to me for the
CR-V for Boogie. I would consider that once I get some work done on mine,
depending on what he can find.