[Magdalen] Car quirks / was Re: Is the Pub closed?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:11:39 UTC 2019

I love my CR-V...2013.  I had driven sedans prior to this car, which I
believe has made me a better driver because I ride higher in traffic.  Mine
is not fancy but does have some useful extra features like a back up
mirror.  I wish for a back up signal like John's Chevy Equinox.  Maybe it's
my older age, but I find I can manage my speed better on the CR-V.
Previous Volvo cruise at 40, not good for in town driving.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>