[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:40:36 UTC 2019

I switch agencies every year.
Last year it was Avis,
the year before, National.
They all kinda suck.
But every year it's something different.

My fave was the year I paid for a transponder and they forgot to put it in
and my credit card endured a fine for unpaid tolls.

My second fave was the exploding front tire. Got to spend a second night in
Santee, SC. Yay! And I got to buy a new tire as a gift for Enterprise (I
was too far away from a rental agency to get there safely and they decided
the tire was too expensive to reimburse me).

We drive a Matrix at home, and it's been a great car.
But I'd rather have something bigger and newer while barreling down Rte. 95.
-M