[Magdalen] Anyone Here? transitions

Dorothy Collman dac7792 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 04:51:39 UTC 2019

I'm here, but not very often, having last posted about a year and a half ago. I see that several of you have retired. I last worked a paying job in 2001. Since 2008 I have been assisting our church treasurer by reviewing the counters' contributions reports. I then enter the contributions into the ACSTechnologies program and produce quarterly statements. I also order offering envelopes and help with the autumn stewardship campaign. I'm a member of the choir which takes part in the 11:00 service from September through May.

My church is beginning a period of transition. Our rector retired in May and moved to another state. The assistant rector has been leading all services since then, but will leave at the end of August. We now have a transition prayer group. They submitted a prayer which was used in our prayers of the people today (July 14). An interim has been chosen, and will start in September.

- - -
Dorothy Collman
Home: DottieAnne at aol.com
List: dac7792 at gmail.com <mailto:dac7792 at gmail.com>