[Magdalen] Interesting

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 03:47:42 UTC 2019

Christ Episcopal, LaCrosse, WI is the "other"  parish in the small Diocese of Eau Claire.  The Christ Church Cathedral is where most of the action is.  The LaCrosse parish is sortof eclectic design, but does have a nice pipe organ and maintainsa good parish choir.
I was last in the LaCrosse parish church for the funeral of mymedical school class president who was fatally injured ina racket-ball game at the age of 85.  That's a dangeroussport even for the young.
The president, Charles Miller III was active, as was I, atSaint Francis House, TEC chapel at UW-Madison.  Weboth lived in the facility, earning our small rooms by workingat the complex.  I started out cleaning and maintaining thelarge main bathroom but worked my way up to cleaning thesmall, exquisite chapel.

David Strang..