[Magdalen] [Magdale

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 1 23:05:51 UTC 2019

On 01/06/2019 22:22, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> I had measles, rubella, and mumps as a child.

I had German Measles (rubella) at age 15 the week I was due to take my
French Oral exam for what was then called the General Certificate of
Education (GCE) which was essentially the qualification fort those
leaving secondary education. As I missed the exam at my own (boys')
school arrangements were made for me to do it at the girls' school the
following week and then I had my German oral in the afternoon at my own
school.

Roger