[Magdalen] [Magdale

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:00:33 UTC 2019

I've thought about those signs a lot recently. I'm sure anyone younger than 50 is not only unaware (depending on the possibility of family lore involvement) but would be appalled by the thought that people were confined to their homes.
I've been very surprised that the news media hasn't brought this up while covering the vaccination stories (probably no memory/knowledge there either).
Lynn