[Magdalen] [Magdale

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jun 6 01:22:44 UTC 2019

I had them all: mumps (both sides at once) measles (both rubella and
rubeola), chicken pox, and something my mother called “scarletina,” which
she described as a milder form of scarlet fever. I don’t know when I ever
got to attend a Christmas party at my school. I remember a couple of late
night runs to the emergency room for a shot of penicillin in my
hindquarters.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle