[Magdalen] beautiful day in the neighborhood

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 19:44:02 UTC 2019

This seems like much the same kind of misdeed we read aboutin the "get into top university by cheating" cases.  I do not understand how thisunfortunate behavior in either situation ends up as a criminal matter.
Certainly there should be fines and clear warnings that this must not behappening again, and there should be some firings for those involved, butcriminal charges?  I'm not so sure.

David S.