[Magdalen] beautiful day in the neighborhood

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:18:48 UTC 2019

but very busy

Causeway and Canal Streets are closed down for the final game of the hockey
playoffs,
and a retired baseball player is in Mass General after having been shot and
then flown here from the Dominican Republic.
both of these locations are half a mile from where we live.
and also, a mile or so to the south, a Stanford sailing coach is being
sentenced for having falsified  applicants' records.

It's noon and there are helicopters all over the place already.

Hockey fans are my least favorites. They are so much worse than the
basketball fans, prone to vandalism and general hooliganism and they're
noisy.

I don't think we're going to get much sleep tonight.
Well, barring arson, all will be back to normal tomorrow.
-M