[Magdalen] Erdbeeren Kuchen mit Slagzahn

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:39:46 UTC 2019

We had our first strawberry shortcake of the year on Saturday night.
It's been a long, slow Spring.

I usually make up the strawberries with a little brown sugar, a little
Cointreau, and serve on a baking powder biscuit with sour cream or creme
fraiche.

HOWEVER

If you're an adventurous eater, try this.
One single ripe strawberry and a drop or two of green Tabasco.
Zing !!!
Green Tabasco is great on melon slices, too.
-M