[Magdalen] Current Events.

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:23:30 UTC 2019

I think the Spanish I studied was Castilian in HS Perhaps in Uní too .
whatever it is rusty.  my dil Gaby from Peru does not like me to text her
in Spanish .  She makes errors in her English text . I don’t complain . I
can read her Spanish fine . its SouthAm. Spanish . when she and her
equatorial friend talk to each other the goad each other about their
accents for fun.