[Magdalen] Copes and Mitres Galore.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:34:37 UTC 2019

Thanks, Christopher. I know that the folks who stayed are the continuing Episcopal Church—how could they not be?  I just think “continuing Anglican Church” seems pretty arrogant, and I hadn’t heard it before.

And, btw, although I was reluctant to give them any money, I did decide to get a copy of their new Prayer Book so I could follow some of the discussion about it, and out of curiosity.  I have to say, though I haven’t studied it extensively, it’s quite nice and, of course, hews pretty closely to ours. The one thing I actually like is they have reverted to the Coverdale version of the Psalms.