[Magdalen] Eucharistic prayer

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 20:28:53 UTC 2019

Well, it is fair to say that the French language that came over in the 17th
& 18th centuries and maybe earlier from various areas of France was then
isolated for 300+ years away from external influences and so it was kind of
a time warp.  Lots of fun archaic meanings and forms and pronunciations.  I
love it!  It's what I learned as a child in the early 1940's  when dad was
overseas and I lived in apple country and  attended the local convent.  I
retain the accent and 'feel' of it even though I have lost much of my
complete fluency.

Marion