[Magdalen] Prayer request

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:58:54 UTC 2019

I think that sometimes the courts are reluctant to get involved in disputes
between church groups and perhaps that is why they either ordered or
suggested mediation.  Should be interesting to see what happens now that
the mediation seems to have failed to reach a settlement.

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,
Retired