[Magdalen] Streaming Services

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 05:00:56 UTC 2020

Here in Chicago we are all streaming from home. It allows us to gain a new
sense of who we are as community. Using Zoom and phone for church and
counseling.
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv*

catharinephillips.com
allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com

It's a wonderful day. I have never seen this one before.
Maya Angelou