[Magdalen] Internet puzzle?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:38:13 UTC 2020

Silly me, not even thinking of the wifi router needing to connect over the
air so to speak. Living as I do in a very populated suburban area my wifi
is provided via a fiber optic connection along with my TV and home phone
(which I really don't use but it's part of the package). My cell phone uses
the wifi when I'm in the house so it doesn't need to find a connection
either.

--

Christopher Hart