[Magdalen] Internet puzzle?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:29:05 UTC 2020

Thanks, everybody!
 I still don’t understand it, but I did get that my phone and my laptop aren’t connected to wifi in the same way. I have a line from the phone company for my computer with a router and a booster antenna. And I guess my phone just connects to a tower somewhere...
We don’t have cable here. If folks want TV, they have to have a dish, and those are ridiculously expensive.

Anyway, my laptop is connected to wifi again.’