[Magdalen] Where are we

Michael Canning mjbcanning at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:28:27 UTC 2020

We are still here .... I’m undergoing Chemo / Radiation Treatment for
Rectal Cancer which will eventually include Surgery and more Chemo.  It’s
wonderful that all expenses are included in the Canadian system. I have a
PICC and have a Chemo bag I have 24/7 and it gets changed every Wednesday.
We go into Brandon Mon to Fri for 10 mins of Radiation treatment. Clarissa
and two other drivers get me there and back.

Also we are preparing for Retirement on Dec 31, 2020.  In preparation for
this we have purchased a home here in Killarney, Manitoba where we live
now. It’s a well maintained 120 year old home ... you can find it on Google
Earth ... 413 Clark Ave, Killarney, MB: 10 ft ceilings, well insulated, $90
heat and $95 hydro.
Blessings
Michael

--