[Magdalen] Update.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:08:21 UTC 2020

Welcome back, Mike. It's good to hear from you after long absence. I second
(or third or fourth) what David and Ann and Christopher have said about 12
step groups, although I came at it from the other side (Al-
anon). There are lots of online resources, and people tell me that
sometimes it's easier than walking into a room, especially for us
introverts.