[Magdalen] Race to Erase.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 07:19:44 UTC 2020

I suppose it was inevitable once the destruction of Confederate monuments started, thatthey would start in on our Founding Fathers because most of them had slaves.  This businesshas the real possibility of convincing a large number of white voters who are on the edgeabout whom to vote for.  Even myself, a Yellow Dog Democrat is strongly offended by thedefacing of  Washington and Grant monuments.  If persons know nothing about historythis kind of thing can happen.  Democrats need to stop this overresponse, and assure votersthat they abhor defacing of non-Confederatemonuments.