[Magdalen] Mary, Marry, and Merry

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:16:39 UTC 2020

Testing my own pronunciation as best I can, I find that I (an easterner)
pronounce the first and third in a very similar fashion. Maybe there is a
slight tinge of the difference Scott describes, but it's hard to tell. The
middle one, relating to matrimony, is distinctly different from the other
two and pronounced much as Scott noted.

--

Christopher Hart