[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Chad Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Sun Oct 4 18:00:37 UTC 2020

We discussed this at the Zoom coffee hour this AM. There is currently no
indoor worship in the Diocese of Vermont, and, according to word we got
second-hand from Earl Koopercamp, the rector in Barre, who is on the
reopening committee, it's likely there won't be any indoor services any
time soon - maybe not until Easter. Currently we do have an outdoor
service at 11:15, but we won't be able to do that likely beyond the end
of the month, as it is getting colder (low 50's this AM). Which means
we'll be reverting to our 10AM Zoom service as the only one, probably
all through the winter. Vermont has one of the lowest rates of Covid
infections in the country (we keep hearing stories of a big population
explosion here), but the bishop & Diocese believe in an abundance of
caution.

Meanwhile, Catholic churches have been open for a good while now, and
the local Congregational church also has indoor services.

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA