[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:45:55 UTC 2020

In Arkansas, no Episcopal churches are to open until the relevant county
has fewer than 14 active cases per 10K. Our county (Boone) is at 30.6, 6th
worst in the state. http://episcopalarkansas.org/covid-19/#counties

We tried zoom for 1 Sunday, it was ok but not stellar. We are currently
doing a FB service of Ante Communion.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r