[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:43:46 UTC 2020

Today's orthros and liturgy at Dormition of the Theotokos Greek Orthodox
Church, Winchester, VA  (I am the reader on the right--for the first hour).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQx9uAPqR6U

We wear masks in the congregation and are seated at proper physical
distance.  Only those chanting and reading in the front are not masked.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8