[Magdalen] Is anyone here worshipping in person inside a church?

Allan Carr allanc5 at me.com
Mon Oct 5 08:07:38 UTC 2020

St Patrick’s in Thousand Oaks, CA, has one Eucharist on on outside patio by reservation only with masks and distancing. Otherwise, the service is carried on Facebook.
At a decrepit 89 coupled with Camille’s Alzheimer’s, we’ve only attended the online Facebook service. Alternatively, we watch the All Saints in Pasadena Eucharist on Zoom, a church I. stil consider my home church even after all these years (now decades).

Allan Carr