[Magdalen] Happy New Year

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 00:35:11 UTC 2021

I agree, Ann. Doesn't seem possible that we've known each other for that
long. But, I clearly remember when you were in Seminary. So many here that
have been a welcome presence in my life. When I first joined TOL, I was
brand new to the Episcopal Church and full of questions! Now, I feel like
I've been there forever having survived multiple terms on Vestries in 2
different parishes, 1 time on a Search Cmte and more trips to Diocesan
Council than I can count! Being on the School Board of our Montessori
school would have been much more intetesting if Covid hadn't delayed our
Cspital Campaign.

Anyway, so grateful for all of you - thosr whom I've met in person and
those I've yet to meet. Have a happy, blessed New Year!

Peace, Rick
San Antonio