[Magdalen] Happy New Year

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 01:18:24 UTC 2021

Happy New Year to each and all!  May it be so!

Ann, you are a year ahead of me in joining St. Sam's.  I got my first
computer when I turned 50; the first thing I did was to join St. Sam's.
Capers Limehouse, of blessed memory, talked about how wonderful St. Sam's
was, so that was no small part of why I got a computer!  Yes, all
iterations of Anglican dialog has been wonderful...except the arguing over
theologies.

Ginga