[Magdalen] A brighter note?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:15:04 UTC 2021

I’m interested in knowing how you distributed communion. We’re still not having folks come forward, but are distributing the wafers in individual paper condiment cups at the point in the service where the Peace takes place. At the point in the Eucharistic prayer where the Holy Spirit is invoked, people hold the wafers up, and I bless them. We consume them together at the usual place in the service after the words “The gifts of God…”
I know people are handling this in all sorts of ways, but this was what was done at an Easter Vigil service I attended, and it seems sound. I don’t think my folks are ready to come to the rail yet.
Did Georgia put the wafers directly into people’s hands?

Is she going to be your interim?