[Magdalen] Nothing new since 9 August?? Here's my news...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:48:47 UTC 2022

Good to hear from you but sorry to hear about "the Covid" Kate. I hope it's fast and easy on you.
peace
Lynn Ronkainen

On Aug 14, 2022, at 1:13 PM, Kate Conant <kate.conant at gmail.com> wrote:

The last post I received was on 9 Aug 2022 at 4:09 PM (UTC -04:00)

In any case I tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday, 8 Aug 2022 while in
Pittsburgh
for the funeral of my 1st cousin Doly's granddaughter, Anna Watt-Morse.
Anna's mother, Peg, prescribed Paxlovid for me.  I have recovered now.

I think I caught it during my return flight from Laramie WY (via Denver) to
Washington Dulles on 1-2 August.

Now I'm preparing to go to Great Vespers for the Dormition of the
Theotokos this evening at 6 PM at Dormition of the Virgin Mary Greek
Orthodox Church, Winchester, Virginia.

Our Winchester Greek Festival is next weekend, 20 and 21 August.

I hope to hear what is up with all of you.

Kate Conant

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8