[Magdalen] Green Tabasco; was Erdbeeren Kuchen mit Slagzahn.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:00:29 UTC 2019

Well, hey, Mike! LTNS and all that. I like the green Tabasco too. And I am
a devotee of all green salsas (salsa verde). Also, when my insides stop
trying to kill me, of something we get at Trader Joe's called "Green Dragon
Sauce". A-HOO-ah! as Garrison Keillor used to say.

So how the heck are you? Been missing your voice around these parts.

Jay the somewhat beleaguered (but you don't want to  hear about that)